Instagram

Thursday 25 June 2015

Counting Down

#throwback
Hello there! I am finally back on this social media space after a long hiatus. The next phase of life took me awhile to adapt which is why at one point I gave up blogging. The major change from stepping into the workforce I must say, is TIME. Longer hours are commited to work while the rest of the time you just want to do nothing or at most catching up with some friends over dinner. I'm so thankful for every opportunity that comes by, the people I crossed path with and things I have learn along the way.

Blogging again doesn't mean I'm jobless but my current job kinda allow more personal time. Okay, don't judge. I can't wait to share all the good stuff with errrbardy.

In a month's time, we are finally going to Bangkok. With a slightly different itinerary, I hope I'm able to explore and share more exciting things here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment