Instagram

Monday 6 July 2015

Eyelash Extensions at Eyetalksg

I have really small eyes, which I believe it runs in the genes and always envy girls with big eyes that I can never achieve. Therefore, I became very dependent on eyeliner and falsies (fake lashes) to help enhance a little. Erm, better than nothing right? Haha. Many years back, I went to try lash extensions, but don't really like it cus I never felt comfortable. Till recently I got exposed to strand by strand extensions which got really impressed by it. Strand by strand extensions never comes cheap. Cheap ones are never good and good ones are never cheap. I've tried a few places but they either have some attitude problem or too expensive for me to maintain. One day I came across eyestalksg on instagram and decided to give it a shot after reading many good reviews. Another factor is that they are reasonably priced imo. 

Other than having really small eyes, one side of my eyelid is more saggy than the other which affect how my lashes are extended. Pictures cannot really tell the difference, but to me it looks damn obvious (one eye is very much smaller than the other). Being wary, I would use beauty apps to adjust my eyes a little to make it look less obvious. So likewise when I first had my extension with eyetalksg, I thought no one will understand what I mean, especially when my eyes are close during the procedure. However, right after Jossie is done with my set of lashes, I showed her the problem and she immediately understands what I mean. We discussed a little and agreed to try on something different when I go back to touch-up.


Tadahhhh! I'm so amazed by Jossie which help adjust my eyes a little just by extensions. If you are wondering, there is zero editing on my eyes and you still think it's obvious, I would have lost all my courage to show you my original eyes without anything on. :( Anyhows, I am so pleased by the touch-up lashes done at eyetalksg I can have more balanced eyes and live without eyeliner on the usual days!:D

*eyetalksg is on both instagram and facebook if you are keen to try. Don't say I never share! :P

Disclaimer: Just sharing my experience NOT an advertorial post.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Very beautiful blog I enjoyed reading about your information...Keep on postings!!

    Permanent Make Up Eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Eyelash Extension in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most aggressive bike frame for the last - Titanium Arts
    › bike-frame-r › titanium cost bike-frame-r schick quattro titanium The ecosport titanium most aggressive bike frame for the last 30 years titanium white rocket league It's a versatile bike. There's been no shortage of bikes that will change their titanium bikes overall performance.

    ReplyDelete