Instagram

Monday 14 September 2015

[4D3N Bangkok] After You


SabSab Wanton Mee
Started our day with wanton mee breakfast just because it is convenient from my hotel. Every time I dine there, it just gets more and more disappointing. I will not really recommend even though the whole world goes gaga over it. :/

We then walked to Central World for After You before flying back to SG. Finally got a chance to try the famous Shibuya Toast. 




The bread is really soft, portion is generous, but overall their food is slightly sweet for my liking. Sharing among a few people will be more appropriate. So, if you were to asked me to queue any longer that 30 minutes for it, I think I might not. I honestly would prefer the Croissant Taiyaki snack which I posted on Day 1 instead.

On every last day of my Bangkok trip, I will surely visit the big C Supermarket for some tidbits, toothpaste & toothbrush before heading back. Do consider the weight limit before you buy!


We love Bangkok. :)
Till then.



No comments:

Post a Comment